Monday, December 7, 2009

I don't like Mondays...




You would think that after a weekend you'd be all rested and energized to face another week...that is if you actually can rest!!
Mondays are my cleaning day: loads and loads of laundry ( clothes never get put away, it seems), bedrooms, kitchen, floors.... plus the routine messes that my kids manage to make in one day!
So if you add to that that I'm sick, huge headache, horrible cough, runny nose....I feel disgusting and with NO desire to clean.... but I have to. It hurts me even more to have a messy house....and I can't get the thought of it out my mind.
So sick and all I managed to enjoy a friday night 100 Anniversary of the MONTREAL CANADIENS. We went to the Salvador's home to watch the game. They are a Peruvian family in Jordan's ward ( again, Richmond is the only ward that doesn't have any Latin members :( ). It was fun.
On Saturday we had our ward's CHRISTMAS dinner. There were looooots of people. And I think it was good food, but I couldn't tell you, because I CAN'T TASTE ANYTHING!!!!! I hate it, hate it, hate it!
Carmen was a pretty angel in the play :D
After that, we went to the Base, where Evan was working... and they had a dinner party there, but we went when they were done. Evan had and intense game of air hockey and Evan Jr had so much fun playing with daddy. Carmen wanted a photo shoot, and of course, I was happy to do it for her. She kept giving me directions, she is hilarious!
Isabel was a bit cranky, but loved playing with some boxes, and of course she loooooved the attention she got from everybody!
Sunday we had to sing in Sacrament. I had to really rely on the Spirit because my voice surely couldn't. I hoped I didn't sound so "nasally" and if I did, I hoped people could get pass it and hear the message, feel the Spirit of the song..... I think it turned out good. I love singing with Evan. I love his voice, I love us together.
We got home and I collapsed...went to bed and slept for a while. It felt good. A little while after, our neighbors brought us a ginger bread house, so we spend the evening decorating it. Evan took advantage that I couldn't taste anything to make a spicy HOT dinner. I had some and I could feel my tongue getting tingly, you know.
So... that was the weekend.
December is here.... Christmas approaching fast...how exciting! I haven't done any shopping yet, I hope i get well soon so I can actually get excited about getting out of the house. I wish money wasn't an issue, but there is always some miracle :D



2 comments:

Verónica Valbuena said...

Hay que ver con Carmen !!! dandote ordenes ^^ jejejejeje

Espero que te mejores pronto =)

Besazos!!!

Denisse said...

issue = problema.. ¡Qué cosas aprendo contigo! xD no tenía ni idea (u.u)( seh.. voy mal en inglés).
Pues chica... Saca el lado positivo de no poder saborear, luego cuando te mejores, con cada bocado verás el cielo!!(Esto teniendo en cuenta que comas algo rico ^^ que como celebres recuperarte con una tortilla de acelgas con zanahorias es pá darte.. xD).
Y mujer... ¡CAMBIA EL DÍA DE LIMPIEZA!!, o divídelo en dos, porque darse el palizón de limpiar todo a fondo después del fin de semana, y más con la familia gigante que tienes y encima ahora enferma.. normal que odies los lunes(que por cierto es mi día favorito xD).. Lo mejor es dividir y poner a los niños a limpiar que ya son mayorcitos que si no luego se hacen unos mimados.. OMG!parezco Mss. marujona en " Cómo organizar su hogar" xD en fin lo único que me queda por comentar (vaale me esta quedando gigante este comentario pero post grande = comentario grande) es.. nunca he visto a una niña tan coqueta como Carmen irá para modelo o algo así? Porque eso de darte instrucciones para sacarle las fotos.. xD es de modelo profesional.. de "sácame este lado que es el bueno" .. en fin me dejo de escribir que hoy creo que me he levantado con ganas de dar palique..
Bss y ponte buena ^^