Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Whole Lot Different

I can't believe how fast the days go pass me... I never got a chance to write down how different I feel now about my ward.
What made the difference?? My callings.
First: Primary. Having to prepare a lesson, being involved, serving, feeling of belonging, feeling of help... getting to know my class members, growing to love them.... it is a miracle, really...they are not what I call "easy to love", well, some of the time they are :P
Second: Visiting Teaching. Feeling loved by my Visiting Teacher, Loving the sisters I visit ( they are so lovely), having a companion...
Last Sunday I felt great... and to top it all, a sister gave me a bouquet of flowers and the Bishop's wife ( my Sunday School Teacher) came and gave me a beautiful necklace because she noticed I like chunky jewelery :D
After Church we were invited for dinner at the Wolsey's and the Keller's came along. Both sisters are so cool :D I like them a lot.
Evan and I will be singing next week : "Love has no Borders"... it is a pretty little Christmas song, and I am excited to finally sing with my hubby :D
So I feel like I'm starting to feel at home... I hoped for that, and now it is happening. I love it!
I knew it was all a matter of time.
I went to the Temple yesterday and I loved it... Although something ( or everything!) ALWAYS goes wrong, like: your water bottle bursting in your handbag and getting everything wet ( including the cell phone-is dead now, the passport and the brand new visa), losing the heel top of my boots, losing one of my brand new earings ( is the second time in a week... I am on a row!) a whole in my leggings..., yeah, it was quite frustrating, but inside the Temple all that is of little to nothing importance compared to the good, nice feeling of being in the House of the Lord.
I really missed my babies, as it often happens when I am having a great time and I want them with me! But I am really glad that every once in while I make myself have some alone time. :D
Now...
I am looking forward DECEMBER!!!
my favorite month!!!
I am so excited!

3 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué bien, Esther, veo que las cosas están yendo fenoenal. Me alegro un montón de que te sientas tan bien. Un nuevo barrio siempre es una inyección de ánimo. Disfruta mucho!!!!!

Patricia said...

No sabes cuanto me alegra k te vayas sientiendo mas como en casa. El llamamiento con los niños puede ser muy duro pero recuerda cuanto ama el Señor a esos niños y que al fin y al cabo, enseñan mas k aprenden:)

lorena said...

Me alegro que estés tan bien. Te lo mereces.