Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can I say it???


Christmas is here..
Yes, I said it.
You know it is Christmas when there is EGGNOG in the fridge.

And Evan got my first yesterday:D
I thought the stores where exagerating a little with all the Christmas decorations and everything... but Christmas is here!! i can't believe it. My favorite season ;D
So believe it or not...I put up the decorations at my house. I guess we'll get the tree beginning on December...but the lights are on!
We started on Monday, for FHE, to go over the Christmas Story and we'll keep that subject for all this glorious season.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

yo tb estoy emocionada para poner las decoraciones pero fran no me deja hasta k empiece diciembre!!! me encanta la Navidad a mi tb, ojala estuviese alli.....os echo tanto de menos!!!! Tia me muero por un poco de eggnog...me pregunto si hay receta para ello....