Friday, November 13, 2009

Only Love

That's the title of my favorite song of all that Evan has written... It is powerful. It is amazing, lyrics and music...very touching.... the power of loving someone... it is unbelievable.
The chorus goes like this:" So don't give up the fight, cuz I will be here every night, what I feel for you is ONLY LOVE"
He just composed some music, and he is letting me write the lyrics. I TOTALLY asked him to let me do it :D I've been wanting to write lately...lines keep coming to me and I need to put them down in writing and make a story out of them. I'm so lucky Evan is so talented and his mind is full of music... it just comes to him. It amazes me. Anyway, I am excited... now I just need to find time... little thing, yeah, you would think!
We never have time to sing together... I'd love to do that. We are just never alone, just him and I.... were we ever??? I really don't remember... it's been too long.
So we'll be singing at church in a couple of weeks. "Abide with me" arr. by Sally Deford. It is an amazing hymn. The harmony is absolutely beautiful.
I love music.
My kids love it too. You seriously have to watch the last video I posted in facebook of my kids dancing. I wish my eyes had a memory card incorporated and I could record every little thing, the everyday, so I could show you... but I am the LUCKY one who is their mother....and watching them is MY privilege.... what an honor, don't you think I take that for granted!
I love they love music, I love it moves them to dance, to express themselves thru movement... I love it! I love they are so amazingly amazing ( that must be my favorite word).
They are so talented. My responsibility is great.
So this post is absolutely random.... sorry. That's what you get when I am on a Friday night, and I face a whole weekend without hubby... You would think I'd get used to, but no. And I have MANY, MANY weekends like this in front of me :(
I guess I'll go shopping tomorrow... there is nothing like a new pair of shoes to fill the empty space of your loved one, hahaha.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

viva el talento musical!!!! eso me recuerda a muchas cosas k ya te comentare!