Sunday, November 15, 2009

What makes me happy


My children's laugh.. them playing happily in the background... Sure I have many things that sadden me in my life, but I do HAVE my family. And they make me happy.
Evan was away all weekend... he called me not long after I got home from Church ( I really missed him at Church... I really missed him period)... Oh, how happy I was to hear him, and to hear he was here... waiting for me to pick him up :D
I didn't change my clothes or the kids... he likes to see us all looking good :D
When I came out of the car, we kissed. He said he missed me. And he told me how hot I looked ( like he always does) He kissed me again. He tried one time to tell me we couldn't kiss ( like a real kiss) when he was wearing an uniform...yeah, right. They can go ahead and fine us if they want.... when we kiss...we kiss for reals :D
He's naping now, the kids are playing... it is happy time at home. My heart is full.
I am so grateful for them. I am so lucky to have them in my life. I am so lucky to be loved by them.... and I love them back... more than I could have ever imagined I could love anybody.

5 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué bonito, Esther!!! Me alegro de que te sientas así. Es una bendición muy grande sentirse amada y poder amar. La foto es preciosa!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorena said...

Me alegro que todo te vaya tan bien!!

Andrea said...

my brother's a lucky guy!

Patrixjasyu said...

Me gusta la foto del beso. Yo pondría " y vivieron felices para siempre".
La verdad es que al final, toda la felicidad son momentos. Yo debería escribir siempre cuando estoy "ahí" jejeje sería más constructiva.
Gracias por tu post.
(Por cierto, por alguna el feed de tu blog se actualiza sólo cada cierto tiempo, y veo tus entradas de tres en tres, por esto te comento con "retardo". Tengo que confiar en el feed porque no tengo tiempo humano de visitar uno por uno a diario a ver quién actualiza. Perdona entonces por ser tardona!)

Laura said...

ok, what i wonder is, when you guys are mid kiss who snaps the shot? is it a planned kissing shot, or does one of the other of you just happen to have a camera ready? :)