Friday, November 20, 2009

Exciting!!!

What can be better than having a Temple in town????
A HUGE part of why we moved to Vancouver... I miss the Temple so much. Having to go to Seattle was a pain, even more of a pain if you add a ferry ride (ggggrrr I HATE THE FERRY!)
But this is how the Temple here is looking now....

SO EXCITING!!!!
It will be dedicated the first week in May. I can't wait. I remember the Madrid Temple dedication...and NOTHING, NOTHING could be greater. I'm excited for the Prophet to come...everything about the Temple is so exciting!!!
I'll be going to Seattle next Saturday with Evan's family. I'm excited. Last time I was at a Temple I was in Spain :(
Soon...very soon the Temple will be here!!!!!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

En Mayo??? Jolin lo k me molarĂ­a ir a la dedicacion!! Eso significaria k estaria por ahi.....con mis sobris!!!

lorena said...

Que bien que podais tener un templo cerca!!