Wednesday, December 9, 2009

STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!!

Evan and I had this argument about something we were watching on tv....and he said:"All is fair in love and war"....WHY IS THAT??? I hate that saying, I hate it! If you love someone and they don't love you in return that is NOT fair! And, if a third person gets into your relationship and he realizes that he loves that other person and leaves you....THAT is SO NOT fair either!! So I don't like when people say that...
What reminds me of another thing that I used to hear a lot ( and hate) at the beginning of my mission: "Fake it till you make it"...really??Agggg... I hated it, I still do. I guess I just don't like when people are not genuine in their interactions with me or with other people.
What I am trying to say is: Be fair with me and please don't fake it with me either.
THANK YOU.
:D

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Bueeeehh ! relax Esther.. Yo siempre he estado en contra de esa frase, sirve a muchos-todos para justificar sus acciones... Todo vale en el amor y en la guerra, ¿por qué?. Dónde está el decreto que permite aplastar corazón, destrozar una vida, y jugar con alguien por puro capricho de dominación, sólo porque alego que es "por amor"? Al igual que se alega de que todo se puede hacer porque "estamos en guerra".

De todas formas me he perdido un poco en tus ejemplos/relatos..
Y "Fake it till you make it" es "falso hasta que lo demuestres?",no? En fin .. sólo creo que nada vale en el amor y en la guerra.. por qué puede valer todo justo en las dos situaciones donde más puedes herir? ¿Quién inventó esa frase. un sádico?
En fin... mutis por el foro.
bsss

Patricia said...

ay nena!!!! estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo...En el amor lo unico k vale es el amor, el respeto, la compresion y fidelidad....si no, no es amor. Y falsedades....k te voy a decir yo??? Hay gente asi por doquier...menos mal k los huelo a la legua...