Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"My life cannot implement in action the demands of all people to whom my heart responds"

Every year, every Christmas I would like to send a little "love" to all the people I think about, all the people I care about, all the people I LOVE.... I wish one year I will actually be able to do it.
Please....feel loved!!
I haven't even gone yet to get the presents for my own kids. :S
I guess not having money simplifies things :D
Cars and barbies... it shouldn't take me long.
We got new sheets...that's our present. But it is nice to have decent sheets for once.
We might have some extra money in January so we might get to buy something for each other.
Evan got me a beautiful Picasso picture. I still have to buy the frame. It is absolutely beautiful. "Guerra y Paz".
I've been feeling like I wanted to start painting and writting...and this has defenetly encouraged my creativity.
I've written a couple of things already...but I still have to get into the painting... I can't wait to see what I can do!
So I'll miss my family this year ( again!) I'll miss my friends ( argggggghh!) but Christmas is Christmas.... no matter what, you always end up feeling great!!! There is no empty space that the Spirit cannot fill.
So...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Jo tia....Igual estoy yo! Esto no es vida...Os hecho de menos!! Pero estoy igual k tu...me sigue encantando la navidad!!!

Patrixjasyu said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD TI TAMBIÉN GUAPA!!!

Andrea said...

Enjoy it when your kids are so little that barbies and cars makes their day!