Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think it sucks...

I am on my own... I find it super hard to be motivated to do things when I know I am not going to see my hubby all day.
But somehow, I managed to finish the laundry and make a healthy, nutritious dinner for the kids.
So many times (too many, really) I just make them some sandwiches and send them to bed really early so I can be left alone, my loneliness and I... and I allow myself to miss him for a moment.
And he works next weekend as well!... It is going to be another tiring weekend.
He gets breaks, you know,at work that is.... but I don't!
There was a dad yesterday at the Latin playgroup...and he said his work seemed like going on holidays after having to take care of his two kids that day...
Amen to that!
We asked him to put it on writing... for the record!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

tia.....los hombres tienen menos aguante k nosotras, quejicas!! No kiero ni pensar lo k supone para ellos poner la lavadora, cocinar, aspirar, tender la ropa, planchar, recoger, limpiar, cuidar los niños....

Patrixjasyu said...

super-yes. Esto de la maternidad full-time es tremendo endo endo. Pero mola.
Siento que estés solita, pero mira el lado bueno: los reencuentros son como las reconciliaciones. Nada supera eso jeje
;-)

Unknown said...

It is hard to be on your own so much with 3 young kids! We all need breaks and time to ourselves. I hope you can plan something fun just for you sometime very soon!

Sarah-Lynn said...

Esther, I totally hear you. Kyle has been gone a lot too, and I find it hard to be motivated to make dinner and things like that too.

Lara said...

Yo soy al reves...cuando esta BRad en casa, NO HAGO NADA!!
pero desde luego que los hombres estan hechos con otro patron...yo he recibido "confirmacion divina y terrenal" de ello desde que Aitana ha nacido!! jejeje