Friday, January 1, 2010

End of the Year 2009



And I am not sad it's over, but excited, anxious for a new one. :D
Yesterday we got a package from my mom in Honduras.
The kids were excited to pose for the pictures ( except Isabel... she always wants to be behind the camera instead).

I went on the net to watch videos to learn to braid hair. Poor Carmen has nothing
going on on her hair ever because her mother doesn't know how to do hair! So I watch some videos, and they helped. I watched some of a girl from Spain and I looooved her. It was like being around my friends... I loved the feeling.
Then I started watching videos of make up. And Carmen went to my bathroom, got my make up bag and showed me the eye shadow that the girl was using and wanted to do it on her. So I did it. She wanted every step on the video, but I managed to
convince her not to do EVERYTHING. Of course, she was happy to pose for pictures as well :D
In the mean time, Isabel is putting all my necklaces on...and Evan
says: "No worries of ever having a tom-boy in our family":D
I love my girlie-girls :D


Iam not feeling 100% just yet . I haven't told you, but last Sunday as I was coming out I fell down the stairs and hurt my hand pretty bad. All my right arm hurts, really...
And my wisdom teeth are demanding some attention which adds to my headache... nice!
I didn't feel like even making a nice dinner to "good-bye" the year. Evan m
ade pesto pasta ( I think he likes when I don't want to eat, he gets to make his spicy pesto pasta).
We got ready and went to our Bishop's house for PARTY!:D
I took some pictures there... I should have taken some before-mess, but oh well...some other time:D

It was fun. He is from Australia and had some traditions that I was happy to join to. I thought of bringing my grapes...but while in Rome, do as the Romans...so I did, and I liked it :D
I had a moment where I got homesick... but I fought the tears and I won :D
I had fun though. It was fun, so that's what I'll remember.
I might make something nice for dinner tonight :D



3 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute! I can't believe how beautiful your oldest is.

I hope this new year brings you much peace, joy and happiness and I hope your hand gets better soon.

lorena said...

Pero que par de bellezones tus hijas!! están preciosas.

Patricia said...

nena!! y no has recibido el mio????? yo he intentado no pensar mucho en ello...si no, es depresion segura!!!