Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Walking Wednesday


Wednesdays are walking to school days. So we walked... there and back. It was not too cold, so it wasn't bad. Evan gets tired really fast so I have to push him in the stroller as well. Sometimes Carmen jumps in too. It gets pretty heavy. 43 lbs+ 32 lbs+21 lbs, you do the count.
It was getting dark on our way back... I miss the sun. If it wasn't for Christmas, winter would be my least favorite season!
So Evan is going to work right after school. He'll get home late, but I'll wait up because he will get home late on thurday as well and he works all weekend, so we are going to have little time for ourselves it seems.
Next weekend is our 6th anniversary.
I can't believe where we are right now. I can't really remember much about the 9 month of just us after we got married. I was pregnant, I was sick, I was tired, I was sad.... not very happy memories to have. But even though there has always been a baby in our midst, we are closer than ever. I love him more and more everyday.... I can't help it. I can say I know what LOVE is, and I have it in my life.
I'm a lucky girl
:D


wait, wait... without glasses :D

1 comment:

Patrixjasyu said...

Estás muy guapa antonia. Y me das envidia!