Thursday, January 14, 2010

It feels really good

It feel good sitting in the computer at 9 o'clock, having read your scriptures, havin gone out for a run ( my calves are still burning!), having had a shower, having had breakfast, having the kids all dressed and ready.... ok....the kitchen is still a mess, but I have ALL day to do EVERYTHING I WANT TO ( and some cleaning as well, but oh, well).

Another thing that feels good is finding a good scripture to memorize:
2 Nehi 11: 6-7
"And my soul delighteth in proving unto my people that save Christ should come all men must perish.
For if there be no Christ there be no God, and if there is no God we are not, for there could have been no creation. But THERE IS A GOD, and He is Christ, and he cometh in the fullness of his own time".

Something else that feels good is to have people forget all your faults and only point out the good things about you.
It feels good to have the mother in law that I have. She is the kindest person I've ever met. She doesn't only sees the good in me, but in all people she meets. Nevermind all the things that I do wrong, she will always tell me what I do right. She has sent me a couple emails that I keep reading over and over when I need some uplifting. She has shared things with me that are REAL treasures for me...the kind that perish not.
I hope I can be like her.

It also feels good to hear my dad laugh, and literally see his heart melt when he hears the voices of my kids on the phone. So many times I think he is at the verge of crying... pure joy tears though. It feel so good to know that someone loves my children as much as I do.

My list would go on, and on...
It feels good to think of the things that feel good.
I think I would do this exercise more often :D

No comments: