Monday, January 11, 2010

Really???... REALLY!

IF YOU'RE RAISING CHILDREN
BE AWARE THAT THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP
ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY TO BE TACKLED,
WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON, AND THAT YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE,
MISS THEM, PROFOUNDLY"
THOMAS S. MONSON

I already miss so much about my babies baby days.
I wish my eyes were cameras, to capture what I see everyday FOREVER.
There is so much I've already forgotten and I know that the words of the Prophet are so true. (of course....he is the Prophet!).
I found what JOY, what LOVE is through them... I can't believe I am that LUCKY... and lucky doesn't even cut it...not even close.
I love being a mother.
I don't love the messy house, nor the years without a GOOD, UNINTERRUPTED night of sleep( if you know me you know I LOVE to sleep), nor having zero time for ME... but...
will order, sleep, free time fill me the way my kids do??? Will I be who I am today, will I ever be who I can be without my kids???
I don't think so.
So as I said....
I love to be a
MOM!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah! I don't miss the mess or the work but I miss their sweetness and the way they adore you when they are little. I miss a baby sleeping in my arms or on my chest. I miss those chubby arms around my neck. But what comes next is also wonderful. I love having adult relationships with my grown children - I love getting to know them that way. I love the way we can talk now and stuff like that. Its all good.

Patricia said...

la gente se queja de gusto o no?? pero hija mia a veces Dios da hijos a quien.....mejor me callo!. No se lo que será de mi vida con o sin hijos, lo unico k se es k me gustaria experimentar y disfrutar cada momento de una vida con hijos. Desde ya me prepararé para ponerle la mejor cara a todo!!

Patricia said...

la gente se queja de gusto o no?? pero hija mia a veces Dios da hijos a quien.....mejor me callo!. No se lo que será de mi vida con o sin hijos, lo unico k se es k me gustaria experimentar y disfrutar cada momento de una vida con hijos. Desde ya me prepararé para ponerle la mejor cara a todo!!

lorena said...

Aunque a veces es difícil no me imagino un solo día de mi vida sin mis hijos. Es la mejor aventura y la mayor experiencia de la vida de una mujer.