Thursday, January 21, 2010

Push it, push it....

I pushed it hard today.
I ran for 28 min.
And I can actually move during the day. My legs recover fast, I like it.
I woke up a bit late today.
Yesterday Evan had to work so he had the car, but I wanted to go to the baby shower of one of the sisters I visit teach, so got all the kids in the bus.... the ride was a bit crazy. There has been a huge accident apparently and all the lines were crewed up. But and hour and a half later we managed to get there.
My kids were a nightmare at the party.... they got into all the food, made a mess on the floors...oh well, I was glad I went.
There were some sisters there that wouldn't let me take the bus back home. I tried to tell them not to worry, plus my house it is kind of out of the way.... but they manged to get some car seats together and I got a ride home :D
That was very nice.
When the kids finally went to bed I had what it seemed to me to be an asthma attack ( or something of the kind, because to my knowledge I don't have asthma)...
I couldn't stop coughing, and I couldn't breath... my throat felt like it was closing on me. I thought it could have been allergies... but I just had a drink of water, and a drink of milk...
Seriously... I don't know what happened to me. And I saw today it could have been a panic attack, and I have suffered those before, but didn't affect my breathing like that.... so I don't know.
It was very late when I finally fell asleep, and Evan hadn't come back yet :(
I was tempted to read the scriptures after running, but I didn't. I know that if I think I can do that I would let the day take over me and wouldn't have my reading done.... so I read before I went out.
I haven't commented much on my reading lately. I'm going thru Isaiah... that's why.
I'm not that profound yet :D
I had to drive Evan to school today, and then took the kids out for lunch, dropped off Carmen at school, Isabel went for a nap, I made pizza dough for pizzas tonight, talked on the phone to my dad, read a book to Carmen... and I still have some piano to play :D
I'm working hard on it. My hand still hurts from the falling down the stairs a MONTH AGO!
I never memorize the pieces I play, but that was the past :D
I have to push myself....push, push, push....
I feel better after :D




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Really? Isaiah is my favourite book - so symbolic and poetic!

And I think it sounds like you had a panic attack. Scary!

Irene said...

¡Esther! Sigue así pushing hard!!! Eres un gran ejemplo, con tres niños y las aventuras que tienes por allí, no sé cómo lo haces! Ten cuidado con los ataques de pánico o lo que sea que te ha pasado. No te preocupes que el Señor está contigo, aunque yo sé que tú lo sabes. Un besito grande.

Patricia said...

tia estas mejor? y las fotos de la baby shower y mis sobris??? jolines tia!!