Monday, January 18, 2010

Anniversary...6 unforgettable years!!


Celebration!!!
My anniversary!!! I was so excited about spending a full day on our own!!!(every anniversary there has been a baby I've been nursing so I couldn't leave for so long, or we would have to bring it with).
This year we celebrated adding some new members to our family:
This new camera!!!
( it's the 5th in 6 years.... I am no longer in charge of "taking care" of it....apparently I suck at it!! hahaha!).
I love it.
It is gold, not silver and I love it!

And the most exciting....
Our new TV. We are so excited that every morning the kids can't wait to get up and watch blue-ray movies in our super 46" FullHD TV!
(I am not going to lie... I can't wait to watch The Bachelor, Amercian Idol...the OLYMPICS!!! and of course the Canadiens games on HD!!!)



To star the day off, I went for a run, of course!:D
And then rewarded myself with another treatment of threadding for my eyebrows :D
(Evan says I am getting addicted!!)
We went downtown Vancouver. We had lunch at Shabusen ( japanese food!) and Evan had the korean BBQ ( I don't really like it! I never do!)
(The picture is in the elevator... so ready for FUN and food!)
We had a good time at the at the mall, where we met the Leonard's! ( we had also met Laura at the restaurant!!!)
There was a cool marching band...the kind that play for the football games...it was so fun to watch.
We then went to Chinatown and entered the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Gardens....they were beautiful. We made good use of our new camera :D












Then...the spinning ones:D


And the one by the clock...countdown to the Olympics!!!!
Is anyone as excited as I am????
27 DAYS!!!15 min... 11 seconds!!!

We were going to go Ice Skating on the out door rink in Robson Sq.... but by then my feet were killing me. The heels, combined with the muscle pain from running, made walking all over Vancouver a bit too painful :S
So we went rented some movies, and then had dinner at a Greek restaurant that I so recommend: FELICO'S. It was soooo good, I couldn;t believe it.
We dreamed about being so rich we would fly to China, only to have real, authentic Chinese food. Or to India, to Thailand, to Mexico, to Greece, to Italy, to Brazil...and of course to Spain!!!
Evan recited some poems he'd learned in his Spanish class. Federico Garcia Lorca, and Antonio Machado... brought so many memories of studying them at school.... it got us talking about our schoold days and our teachers...
We finished the day watching "Seven Pounds"... I fell asleep :S Evan totally loved it.
The next day on our way to Church, Carmen asked:"..... so, how was your date???"
It was REALLY GOOOOOD!!!!
:D
Cheers to us....
6 years down....eternity to go!!


5 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

GUAPOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! MUCHÍSIMAS FELICIDADES!!

{irene} said...

Jo guapa!!! las fotos de spining me encantan!! y tia menuda camara!! y tele!!! que bien se te ha dado este aniversario, no?????besos!

lorena said...

Estas rompedora!!! Me alegra muchísimo verte tan feliz y tan contenta. Muchos besos.

Patricia said...

pues menos gastos y mas billetes de avion para ver a mis sobris!!!! ;D
Felicidades!

Patrixjasyu said...

Felicidades guapix.
Ya te he comentado en el feisbuk pero no me puedo resistil.
Besos y a seguir "going strong"!