Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little bit of air...

Yes...
I think I can breath a little.
Evan has lots of work going on this month and we are receiving a good amount of money that it's been due since last may...
Halleluia!
I talked to my sister today... thank God for sisters! It felt good to tell her all the "little" annoying things that have been happening to me.... I released some tension...
Now I can breathe a little more.
I'm hosting a big family gathering tomorrow. Uncle Allan passed away and the funeral will be saturday. Lots of people are expected to come. I'll get to meet new family members. I like that.
I will be going to the Temple grounds on Saturday as the funeral will be held in the new chapel there. I'm excited!
I read 2 Nephi 5. ( I know, I haven't been sharing about my readings lately....sorry :S... I'm super greedy sometimes :D)
In this chapter the Lord warns Nephi that he should depart from his brothers who are seeking to kill him. It is the start of the division: Nephites and Lamanites.
The Nephites become prosperous people ( "they lived after the manner of happiness" v.27...they kept the commandments) and they built a Temple.
I can't wait for the Temple here to open. I remember the Madrid Temple open house and dedication... an experience never to be forgotten. It changed my life. It really did. Going for the first time to make covenants for myself was a turning point. I really KNEW then that the Church was true, becuase of the ordinances of the Temple.
So.. I won't forget to take pictures :D




2 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for you. I hope they continue to do so.

Denisse said...

o.O
¡¡¡ SUPERWOMAN!!!!
Tres niños, tres niños !! ( que gusto poner la Ñ cuando tu no puedes ñañañañañaaaaaaaaa :P jejejeje )
Chica,que estres... pero cuando al final del día lo has hecho todo y se te ha dado todo bien.. a que te sientes invencibles?? Jejeje..
SUperwoman !! En serio... Eres un ejemplo de tesón !

besis