Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Change of lifestyle

We've made our decision.
We are getting up at 6 am, read our scriptures, go for a run and get ready for the day... the kids are going to bed at 8 and we are at going to bed at 10. So please no phone-calls after 10!
Before going to bed, I'm writing 5 things I want to accomplish for the next day. I'm hoping a purpose to get up will help me forget it is soooooooooooooo early!!
It is nice the kids are helping and no one has got up to "disturbed" our plans.
I know it is the 13th...we should have started on the first... but better late than ever!!!
The truth is that we've had a couple of meeting sessions to actually decide our PLAN OF ATTACK!
I am excited about my goals...:D
So....
the scripture of the day ( that I memorized!!! yes, it is that good!):
2 Nephi 10:23-24
"Therefore, cheer up your hearts, and remember that you are free to act for yourselves- to choose the way of everlasting death or the way to eternal life.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, reconcile yourselves to the will of God, and not to the will of the devil and of the flesh; and remember after ye are reconciled unto God, that it is only in and through the grace of God that ye are saved"

2 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Genial, Esther!!
Es un plan muy bueno. Ójala yo pudiera hacerlo, pero no me siento cn la suficiente fuerza de voluntad...
Mucho ánimo! Y gracias por compartir tus pensamientos sobre las escrituras.
Besitos!!

Patricia said...

lo mismo digo...no hay voluntad para levantarse a esas horas especialmente cuando es la hora de Fran de salir al curro. Por otro lado hemos decicido salir a caminar por las tardes y de momento vamos fatal!!! ajajaj