Friday, January 22, 2010

Unexpected ... SURPRISE!


Every time I go shopping, Carmen expects a "surprise"...
But she doesn't only like receiving surprises... she likes to give them too.
On Wednesdays we normally walk to school.
She always picks up rocks, flowers, and things.. I always convince them to get rid of them before getting home, but this last wednesday she kept saying:"They are for my project!"...
I asked her what her project was, but she didn't know at that point.
Anyway... I saw her playing with some stuff but I didn't really piad much attention to what she was doing.
But this is what she made.

I think it is lovely.
I think SHE is lovely.
She presented to me as a surprise.
I love how many times I'm "surprised" by her.
I'm so proud of her. I hope this little thing lasts for years.
It is amazing to me how she perceives beauty.
It is amazing to me how she made something so beautiful out of a rock, a pine cone and a little red wild fruit....
I think it is amazing how I could make something so beautiful as HER!





4 comments:

Andrea said...

Very sweet

lorena said...

Que hija más dulce...si es que las niñas...

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Awe, that's so sweet. You have beautiful sweet talented children.

Patrixjasyu said...

me encanta su proyecto.
Es preciosa, creativa y un encanto de niña.