Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mood Changes

I woke up not wanting to wake up...but Evan kept saying:"C'mon wake up" every time he turned to me as he was writing on his journal and saw me asleep, mouth opened and all. I got up and saw the clock...6'29... Too early to wake up, plus it's not my day to run, so I could, I want to sleep a little longer, I thought. But I put on my glasses, said my prayers, grabbed my scriptures and repeated the scripture I memorized yesterday:

"For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little, and blessed are those who will hearken unto my precepts and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom;for unto him that receiveth I will give more and from them that shall say,We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have".

... and continued reading the next chapter: 2 Nephi 29.
Evan is hiding behind the blinds and in giggles he's asking: "where is Evan??" and comes out ..."Here I am!!!" and he's having the time of his life....
I wish I could just laugh like that.
So I am very moody this morning...and things like this help me come back to my normal, happy gal.
I might feel a bit cranky because Evan is off to work right after class...(another of those Wednesdays, agggghhh... is wednesday again?????)so I have no husband, no car and I have a messy house all to myself, I have a very needy girl!( Isabel is teething), and it is cold outside and I have to walk to school and back with my lovely energized kids...and I have ZERO!
So....
on a brighter note... I played the piano and I am progressing on my Claro de Luna.... and I have some business on the horizon...
I'll tell you about it later :D
I think I better tend to my crying baby that just woke up from a 20 min nap...thanks Isabel! Next time feel free to sleep for longer!

3 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Ánimo, Esther, que ya queda menos para que llegue el solecito.
Y, si; definitivamente las 6:29 es demasiado pronto para levantrse :D

Patricia said...

Las 6:29???? justo hoy papa me estaba recordando que ha estado 35 años levantandose a las 5:30 para trabajar....asi k mejor no kejarse!! ajajaja

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Thanks for the scripture. I love that one and have to remind myself of that one at times.

I hope Isabell is feeling better soon.