Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's get down to business


So after all this years wanting to become a make up artist ( and never finding the money to pay for school) I've decided to do something about it.
Mary Kay!

Besides the great opportunity for business that it brings me, it gives me the chance to become trained in skin care and make up!
I've been making plans, setting goals.... and I am excited to actually start a business around make up... and being my own boss.
So I'm just starting, so if you're around and want a free facial and a mini make over....then call me!! I need all the practice I can get!
I'll be starting another blog, just about make up, and I'll be posting some tutorials ...when it is ready I'll let you know!



5 comments:

Jeannie said...

I buy the oil mattifier all the time---i will be needing to buy one soon.

Patrixjasyu said...

Yo pensé lo mismo hace poco, pero con Oriflame (suecos ellos). Solo que con esta especie de autismo social que sufro no me veo yo quedando para vender cuando no quedo para nada :-(
Creo que puede ser genial, me encantará verte haciendo tutoriales de automaquillaje y tal. Ojalá estuviera cerca para ir a tus reuniones de tupper-pote.

Irene said...

¡Buena suerte! Seguro que te va fenomenal!

lorena said...

Suena muy bien, seguro que lo haces genial; a demás el trato con la gente se te da de lujo!!!

{irene} said...

suerte peri!!!! ya veras lo bien que te va a ir!