Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not enough time

There is not enough time in the day!!!!
I woke up at 6'17, read my scriptures ( every day I think about that promise I made to post something about my reading, and I feel embarrassed :S!! I am so sorry I never do anymore... I just have NO time!!... but I repent... NOW! ( imagine Elder Scott's voice as you read it... I like when he says it:"Repent, now").
So, I found something very interesting. Jacob 3 . The Lamanites were keeping but ONE commandment and because their obedience to just one commandment they were promised mercy.
We don't have to be perfectly obedient to receive blessings. If that wasn't the case then nobody would be ever blessed...BUT we are. I AM!. Immensely. And I wish I could say I am obedient to all that the Lord commands, at every moment.... but I can't. And still I can say that the Lord is plenty merciful to me.
So that's that.
I repented and I did it :D
Now I have to get ready for a super-dooper day. I went for a run ( it was pouring rain, but went anyways) I gave the kids breakfast, I put the girls in the bathtub, I had breakfast myself, now I have to shower!
We are going ( the whole fam) to Evan's class to do a presentation in Spanish.
Then to watch the torch relay.... then...off to some entertainment thanks to the OLYMPICS!!!! The opening ceremony is tomorrow!! I wish I could have a couple of thousands of dollars to attend... but I'll watch it from my super nice new HD tv... next best thing, I suppose ;P
Stay tuned...Pictures to come!

3 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

wow, all of that and you still had time to write in your blog?!

Sarah-Lynn said...

wow, all of that and you still had time to write in your blog?!

{irene} said...

QUE GUAY LO DE LAS OLIMPIADAS!!! vais a ir a algun evento?