Monday, February 15, 2010

THE GAMES!

This is amazing!!
I love the Olympics!
Watch these videos.
First one: Some of the famous Canadians, some of the most beautiful views of Beautiful British Columbia ( es la provincia donde vivo).
This place is like paradise.
The second video: The Theme song.
I love it!
It does something to you to know that someone, somewhere believes in you. It does something to you to have millions cheering you up! Wishing you success, triumph and glory!
So my friends... I cheer for the Canadians athletes ( and the Spanish, of course)... but I cheer for you!!
I do want you to succeed, and I want your happiness, I want you to do your best, and keep trying till you get the "GOLD"!! so...
Go Tania, go!
GO Patri, go!
Go Irene, go!
Go Lara, go!
Go Patricia, go!
Go Marta, go!
Go Laura, go!
Go Bethany, go!
Go Sarah, go!
Go Amy, go!
Go Lorena, go!
Go Andrea, go!
Go Chelsea, go!
Go Lisa, go!
Go Monica, go!
Go Sara, go!
Go Jazmin, go!

"And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours"
Doctrine and Covenants 78:18





7 comments:

Lara said...

jajajaja! gracias por ese empujon!! jejeje (aunq solo he podido ver el primer video...)
me entran muchas ganas de ir a visitar BC!!!

Patricia said...

pues hija!! si k lo necesitaba pk estoy pasando unos dias super crappy!! pues si k es bonito si k si.........ya me gustaria verlo con mis propios ojos, ay madre! cuando???? es la pregunta del millon! Por cierto el video no lo puedo ver...dice k mi pais lo tiene bloqueado por derechos de copyright! pero me encantaria escuchar la cancion!!!

Esther J. Clarke said...

oh no!!!q pena!!! es q es solo para Canada... la cancion es preciosa y tiene imagenes de atletas en el momento de su victoria...etc...lloro cada vez q lo veo ! Creo que me la voy a practicar y me grabo para q la escucheis, ok??? :D

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Gracias, preciosa!!!
Go, Esther, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

{irene} said...

ay guapa!! gracias por el animo!!!! te quiero y no dejo de pensar en ti cuando veo las olimpiadas!!!! te quiero

Sara said...

oye Esther es Sara soy yo??? y aunque no sea muchas gracias!!!! haha xx

Esther J. Clarke said...

por supuesto Sara.... l aotra es mi cunyada! :D