Monday, March 31, 2008

Great weekend!

This is Evan's Ice Hockey Team..."The Whalers".
They had a tournament this last weekend.... and they won!!! So this picture was taken after the final game which score was 4-0!!!
My baby did good. He really likes being on a team again... and I reall y enjoy watching him because he is really good :)
That same night we had the tuff men tuff women competition...
So you wanna fightA member from Nanaimo ward puts this show and Evan and I did the music for it.
Evan fough on it when he was 17... there is no way he can do it now... I like his face the way it is!!!
But he's been doing the music for it the last 4 years. I missed the first year becuase I was in Spain, but I've gone with him the last 3. My first one I was really scared... but I've come to like it. This year wasn't as goos as last year, I thought.... and it was freezing!!!! They do it at the Ice rink in Beban and they didn't melt the ice beneath, plus they had to keep it frozen... so we all freezed.... let me tell ya, I wasn't feeling bad for the card girls who were practically in their underwear...
We went home and watched the Habs game and they won... that was nice.
On Sunday we had a good Church service.... fast sundays are especially spiritual... I can't stop crying!
We had a nice nap and after dinner we visited with some friends from Church who live right across the street.... by the way she taught me how to make sushi... I'm soo excited!
Evan didn't feel good this morning, so he's been sick at home all day... not very exciting :(


2 comments:

lorena said...

Guapa, no parais...y tu marido?? de donde saca tiempo para tanto hobby!! me alegro que haya sido un buen finde!!

{irene} said...

Hija, es verdad, el Evan esta metido en todo, eh???