Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm going to try this...


A-Attached or single: Attached ... very attached.

B-Best friend: Definetly... Irene!

C-Cake or pie: Mmmmm... Both?? Nothing beats a warm pie with a ball of ice cream on top!

D-Day of choice: Friday... it's DATE NIGHT!

E-Essential Item: Earrings and lipgloss!

F-Favorite color: White... and black

G-Gummy bears or worms: I'm not a candy person

H-Hometown: Mostoles, Madrid, Spain

I- Indulgences: Chocolate!! and Doritos... love them!

J-January or July: January ... my anniversary... but July... It is so nice out here!

K-Kids: I love kids... but one at a time, ok???

L-Life is incomplete without my: My babies... and music!

M-Marriage date:17th January 2004

N-Number of siblings: 1 brother and 3 sisters

O-Oranges or apples: oranges!!! very juicy and refreshing!

P-Phobias or fears: Water... i always think I'm going to drown.

Q-Quotes: If ye are prepared , ye shall not fear!

R-Reason to smile: A kind act... manifestation of the best in people!

S-Season:i always liked the winter... Christmas and all... but I love the summers in the Island... except when I'm pregnant... it gets really hot!

T-Tag six: feell free!

.U-Unknown fact about me: I find burping hillarious... but I can't do it on pourpose... which is a good thing cuz I'll be doing it all day!

V-Vegetarian or meat eater: I could never be a vegetarian... are you kidding???

W-Worst habit: i bite my nails... I know... too bad!

X-X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound... Pregnancy ultrasound the best!!

Y-Your favorite food: Sushi... I'm in sushi mode right now!

Z-Zippers or Zebras: What???

3 comments:

{irene} said...

Yo tambien lo hice mari!!!!!!!!!!!!!....me encantan tus respuestas!..., especialmente la de best friend....:)

Tania Jabonero said...

me meo con lo de eructar tia!!!! que desagradables eres!!!! jajaja

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Burping hillarious??? Muy fuerte... jaja... a mí tampoco me sale a posta, pero vamos... ;)