Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Review...

Well... I wasn't expecting much before facing the scale... but I was hoping for something more than what I saw...
After measurings and all...
I've only lost 5 pounds of fat...Serious????
5 POUNDS!!!
Since the goal was 5-10 pounds a week....it's a bit dissapointing.
Oh, well... I'll give it another month, I think I'll do better. My metabolism is totally dead so I guess it is taking its time to speed up a bit.
To my surprise, where I've lost most fat is from my thighs.... I thought it would be my belly.
So anyway, she changed my exercise rutine and pushed me a bit more in cardio, and now I have to look my meal portions, and weigh myself twice a week and see what's happening.
To make things better, I'm six days late.... :O!

3 comments:

{irene} said...

Ay Mari Pili...me tienes hablando sola!....como que 6 dias late?....pero Mari...que me dices...en fin...a ver que pasa, y tia no te desanimes y sigue haciendo ejercicio y con lo de la dieta!!!!....aveces los resultados no se ven tan rapido como a una le gustaria, pero lo importante es que seas constante!

lorena said...

Tu no decaigas....que como dice irene muchas veces los resultados se ven al final... Mucho ánimo!! Pero sobre todo y mu importante: NO te obsesiones...haz lo que puedas y verás los resultados!

Sara said...

Bueno Esther no te desanimes que lo estas haciendo muy bien. Y seis dias?????? Bueno si a mi me tarda solo un dia ya estoy con el "predictor en la mano" :)
Aunque como sigo dando el pecho a mi hija la regla no me viene hasta que lo deje asique me puedo tirar meses sin la regla.
Mucho animo. xx