Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Lots of things to tell...
Friday morning I made a huge pancake breakfast... none for me of course! I stuck to my regimen!
Then we went swimming... Carmen's been wanting to go forever... and her and baby had so much fun.
Then we went out for dinner with the babes... and they were not bad.
We rented "No country for old man" and it left me with this feeling of uneasiness... I couldn't fall asleep for the longest time, thinking of all the pshycos that are in the world!... but I liked Bardem in it! And I was impressed about his accent... is kind of weird but I was expecting a harder Spanish accent.
Saturday I went to the gym in the morning, then Sara came to do my roots, she also gave Evan a haircut and she ended up giving Carmen and baby a haircut too... just a trim guys, don't worry, I'm enjoying my babies' long hair.
My roots are not done the way I like it so she'll do them again someday this week.
That night Evan played at a bar here in Nanaimo... and it was the first time that it was full! (after all it was a Saturday night, not a Tuesday...who goes out on Tuesday's nights anyway!?!)
Lots of friends came...and we all had a good time!
Sunday church was good.
At night Sara and dad came for a game of "up and down the river"... where I ended DEAD LAST!!! I mean... I've done bad in games, but let's say it was NOT my lucky night... but it was so fun!
Monday Evan had to go to Ladysmith (where Pamela Anderson is from) to do an estimate so we all went with him. The plan was that while he was at the house working, we would be at a park nearby just playing until he was done... but on our way there Carmen started puking in the car... yes, so gross! So we ended up waiting in the car. But at least Carmen started feeling better.
After that I had my appointment with my trainer ( well, I didn't see my trainer but other one helped me today). She was hard. She made me lift up 360 and 405 pounds of weights in the squatting machine! I thought I was not gonna make it... but I did! Although, I couldn't walk after that... but at least I finished my 15 rep!
That night we had the Big Easter Dinner at Ann's as part of the tradition now of every year.
Carmen had her Easter egg hunt... cuz this year I didn't do anything "Easter Special" for my kids... I just got some pictures of Easter Bunnies and eggs to color, and that seemed to satisfied them...
I was weak and I had some cherry pie... it was so good! but I didn't eat any chocolate!
We ended the night watching the Habs hockey game... and they won! They were 6-1 but finished 7-5... at least it's a victory!
Today... another busy day. My Visiting Teachers are coming, another sister is coming to bring me the stuff to make apple crisp for the Relief Activity on Thursday.... then I have the evening free because Evan is going to the gym and he's taking the kids with him... so I'll have my cardio session and organize this house!!!! clean, clean, clean... I get free time and that's what I do!!! The joys of being a house wife!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Ay neni! Nosotros tb vimos no country for old men el sabado! q gracia...
hoy vuelvo al gym peri, que menuda inspiracion q eres!! Te voy a tener q pedir q pongas en una de tus entradas los ejercicios q usas, las reps y los pesos...q yo soy mu palurda en el gym...

Tania Jabonero said...

tia que bien se te da resumir todo lo que hiciste en una entrada corta!!! jaja vaya me perdi la cena de Ann , dale recuerdos de mi parte

lorena said...

Vaya finde más completito!! Muy bien por tu fuerza de voluntad y no probar los Pancackes

Patrixjasyu said...

a mi es que lo de jaus y lo de uaif en el mismo término me da no sé qué. Por lo menos el término español contiene Ama (de dominio o de amor... como se quiera: ama de casa), aunque tu conclusión es igual de válida para ambos casos ¡es muuuuy duro!

Andrea said...

Hard to imagine you coming last in anything! Would have loved to see those fire works!

{irene} said...

Pero que marujilla esta hecha mi Esthersita!!!...hija no has parado, y dejame que te diga, que yo como Lara, estoy super motivada a hacer mas ejercicio y a comer sanito...gracias peri por tu ejemplo!