Sunday, December 23, 2007

ChRiStMaS PaRtY!

City Tile.... a company that gets some jobs for Evan's business invited us to their Christmas Party!!
I met the boss that day we went to the charity dinner... an invitation also provided by him. You can really see he is a good man.
He is son of Italians but born and raised in Canada.... but still he's got the Italian character!
So we had some more time to talk, get to know each other better. His wife and 2 daughters work in his company and were also there ...and were sooooo nice! Such kind, genuine people!! I loved it!

Fue la fiesta de Navidad de una empresa q les da trabajo de vez en cuando al negocio de Evan.
El jefe es Italiano y de lo mas bueno q te puedas encontrar...y su familia majisima!


The place ( the Tabu lounge at Blue Ginger) was really cool.... and I loved the music they played.
I had gone there for dinner once... and wasn't too impressed, but their sushi was sooooooooo good!!!

El sitio super chulo! La musica genial! Tenia q haber tirado foto a la comida...porque estaba todo buenisimo!!
Pero el sushi lo mejor!!

They had really yummy appetizers like asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, or prosciutto wrapped in mozzarella... some kind of fish rolls... I should have taken pictures of the food!!
All I wanted to eat was the sushi, really!! Really, really good!

He estado todo el dia de mal rollo ( no me ha venido la regla y me tenia q haber venido hace dos dias!) y estoy un poco hormonal!! Pero esta noche me lo he pasado genial!

So it was a nice evening... after being really cranky all day.... (I didn't get my period and I was supposed to get it 2 days ago) this really made my day.

Ok... Esta es Sara la hermana de Evan...q es peluquera y nos hace el pelo a toda la familia...se hace de oro con tantos hermanos!!
Despues de tantos annos y de hacer tantas cosas juntas...nos dimos cuenta q no teniamos ninguna foto de ella y yo solas!!!
POr cierto...ese es el conjunto de pendientes y collar q me regalo!!! super chulo..me encanta!



1 comment:

silvia said...

Que maja...tu eres como yo te acuerdas de la foto de la comida cuando ya te la has zampao...si esque en ese momento no me acuerdo de sacar la camara, solo de incarle el diente...jajajaj
Estas guapisima Esther y me encanta el collar y los pendientes.