Sunday, December 23, 2007

B-Day PaRtY!!!

So... to celebrate I was 27 I invited a bunch of friends to join me for lunch at Gina's ( the Mexican Cafe in town).
Food was good...company even better!

This is Deborah... I visit teach her... her husband just passed away a month ago... we've become really close (the beauties of the programs of the Church)... and she is lovely... she couldn't make it to the class so we got a picture together...


And then we all went to a dance studio. I got a Salsa instructor to give us an hour of Latin Dance class.


It was really fun... but by the end everybody was ready for a nap!!
I guess dancing is associated with having fun, not working out!
I enjoyed my salsa classes at the gym, but now I'll have to come to her studio if I want to continue.... I hope Evan wants to do it with me....but I don't think he'll be very committed...so I'll end up doing it on my own. I'm excited to do it. She has invited me to join her women's performing group... I really want to do it...but it is all a matter of time...and Evan staying home with the kids... so I don't know.
But...it was a good celebration...I got more presents that I was expecting...
an exercise ball...just what I wanted!
a cool zipper jacket
some Victoria's Secret lotions...love them!
Josh Groban's Christmas album
bath salts
Christmas stories book
vanilla scented candle
scarf
set of earings and necklace...
I was actually expecting none...so that was a nice surprise!
Happy Birthday to me! :)


No comments: