Friday, February 29, 2008

Addicted


Ok... I love American Idol... I tape it every week... I LOVE IT!
Most of all I love David Archuleta...I bet he's mormon...and I just found out he is half Hondurian LIKE ME! HIs voice is amazing! I love him... he made me cry last week. I really really hope he wins... He has to win or else Americans have ti wrong!


My second favorite is David Hernandez ( latino power!!!).
I don't have a girl favorite... they have yet to impress me, but Asia'h, Syesha, and Ramiele are the really good ones.
I also think Brooke White is a mormon...C'mon, she is always modest, her dream is to be a mother... she's never watch an R rated movie...C'mon... she has to be mormon.
And besides that, I really like her too... she is not the best singer but she is lovely.
I was really glad to see Robbie Carrico leave, but I would have loved to see Amanda leave also...she did horribly...so please kick her out next week!!

4 comments:

janaya said...

hey there! so ya, brooke white really is mormon, and there's definitely lots of rumors about david archuleta. most signs and rumors online point to yes.

fun stuff. i'm pretty addicted american idol as well. :)

{irene} said...

sI GUAPA!...EL alchuleta ese es mormon!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Patrixjasyu said...

javier Bardem is mormon too... He HAS to be... just like robert redford, jude law, mel gibson, johny deep, all singers of "el divo"... half of the firefighters of the world, my children's pediatrist dentist (so gorgeous)and Ken Follet.
Y el que diga que no que me lo demuestre! jajaja