Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend fun

I went to my first activity with the Spaniards of Vancouver!
It was fun!
I like my people :D
There were just two young couples...the rest had been living here for 40-50 years.
I made friends with two of them from Madrid. One guy from Vallecas, and the other from downtown Madrid.
I hope we can get together again.
And now...
the FOOD!
Paella!!
It was soo good I couldn't believe it!


And CHORIZO!! Spanish Chorizo!!
The best!
And Jamon Serrano, and Manchego Cheese!
I was suddenly in Heaven!
Good thing there was them so my kids had somebody to play with!

Sunday we got together at my brother in law's to celebrate Jane's birthday ( bron 5 days after Evan)
and we had a cake for him too.
We've sang the happy birthday song so much that Isabel sings it all around the house!
It is super cute!
With cousins and friends!


Good weekend!

3 comments:

Tania Jabonero said...

Me encantaria esta mas cerca para verles crecer.

Patricia said...

Lo mismo digo Tania.....Fran el otro dia me hablaba de ello! No me kiero poner a llorar!
Mis sobris....cuanto les kiero y le echo de menos!!!!

Patricia said...

por cierto...como el arroz con polo de mama.............NADA!