Saturday, September 4, 2010

I got my baby back

He's home now, and it feels as if he had never left.
Our computer has been funny on us so I haven't had the chance to sit and write, but I love having him home with us.
When we went to pick up the kids after we had some time for ourselves, Isabel saw him and her face broke. She reached out to him, held on tight to his shoulders and didn't move for 5 minutes.
Needles to say , that broke my heart and I wished he would never leave again.
I couldn't believe she had been waiting to see him as bad as I had.
She always wanted to talk to him on the phone forever, and she would fall asleep while holding the phone to her ear as he and I talked on speaker phone.
The doctors even mentioned that it could be the reason why she was so sick.
She loves being with daddy.
We all do.
The kids are always trying to get his attention, showing them all the new things they can do... etc.
And I love waking up and cuddling with my baby.
There is nothing like being held in his arms.
So, if you excuse me now, I will go and enjoy my hubby's company!
He starts classes next week, and I won't see him much then :(
I have to mentioned he did GREAT on his course. He got TOP Candidate, the BEST student there. His report was outstanding. He is getting promoted and that is such good news.
I am so proud of him.
I always knew he would do amazing at anything he did... but this and his grades in school...are surpassing my highest expectations!
I love him!

1 comment:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Yay! I'm so glad he's back and it must be so mice to have him back home. Congratulations on the high grades and promotion.