Monday, September 13, 2010

Hablo Espanyol

Last weekend Evan had to work.
Friday to Sunday.
At least he could come home to sleep instead of staying at the base.
But it still sucks.
I love him at home.
We talked to our bishop last week about starting to go to the Spanish Ward in my stake.
Surprisingly he was very supportive.
Attending that ward was one strong reason to move to Vancouver.
So I went on my own... and I LOVED IT!!
I was so excited to come home and tell Evan all about it.
He wasn't as excited.
He loves our ward.
Me too, but... I loved the singing, discussing, learning the gospel in my language.
I loved the people too.
Very humble, and so close to the spirit.
I loved it.
Next Sunday we'll all go.
I let Evan think that I'm waiting to see how he feels... but I'm afraid he has little to say in this.
If I want to change we will! ;P
It is going to be great for his Spanish too.
I am excited!

2 comments:

{irene} said...

jajajajaja peri...eso eso...tu eres la que manda!!!!....ademas para tus ninos va a ser genial!!

Patrixjasyu said...

me parece justo y verdadero jajajaj
pero seguro que con tanto tiempo que pasas sola el no pondrá ningún pero significativo a que busques un entorno donde te sientas más arropada. Y si no cuidadito que hacemos una colecta y te traemos pacá a la de ya! (que no hay que provocarnos mucho)