Monday, September 20, 2010

On two wheels

Evan got a motorcycle on the weekend.
He needs to get his license now, and I'll get the car.
So that means I couldn't sleep very well the last few nights.
I'm not kidding.
I'm that pathetic.
I'll practice some more tonight, after FHE.
I need to get it soon or else I'm stuck at home :S
I love how Evan is so ticklish under the chin.
Carmen's got another two wiggly teeth.
Isabel apparently was a terror in nursery on Sunday. She hit everyone that wanted to get a toy she was/had been playing with....so everyone! :S
And yes... we are the newest family in the Spanish Ward now :P
( Not officially yet, but Evan is all on board now!! yeah!!).

1 comment:

laura said...

evan's going to ride a bike all during the winter?

you can do the standard thing. it just takes practice. pretty soon it will be second nature to you. how awesome to be able to have a car at your disposal all the time!