Thursday, August 19, 2010

There is always a first time for everything...

I had a first.... first time for me to get
FAKE NAILS!
I've never had long nails.
It is a pianist thing.
I never liked to even paint my nails, because all I wanted to do was hide them if anyone could see them.
A pianist thing too, I think.
Anyway... I was at the dollar store, and I thought... mmmhhh, I'll try them...after all it's only a dollar!
So... I must say, I LIKE THEM!
I must say too, that I've already had to attach three of them again in only two days!!hahaha...
But I think I'll do them more often than I thought ;P

2 comments:

Tania Jabonero said...

Me gustan!!!y por un dolar aun mas!!

Patricia said...

lo mismo digo!!! hasta me han dado ganas de k me mandes unas!! yo creo k las de chinos aki kedan fatal.....esas parecen de verdad verdareras!!!