Sunday, August 1, 2010

August!

Yeah! I made it one more month... Only one more to go!
I'm barely making it, to be honest. I can't stand being away from my best friend, my biggest supporter, my greatest lover. I get more and more excited to see him each day.
They gave him the long weekend off and he is having a great time this weekend in Montreal.
We considered moving there while ago, and now that he's there it's really making him want to move there.
But... no worries... we are loving Vancouver! but Montreal must be our next destination :D
I performed yesterday at the SA Conference.
The sound guy just wasn't good. I wished my hubby could have been there!
But I sounded good and didn't mess up the lyrics that it's what I was most worried about.
I will soon post videos of the songs :D
I'm excited to start doing some shows with Evan when he gets back... I'm finally ready!
I'm also excited to go to Idaho/Utah in a couple of weeks!!
I'm excited to go to Fatima's wedding! Which reminds me I need to go shopping for shoes and I want something cool for my hair...
Suggestions??

3 comments:

{irene} said...

cortate un flequillazo mari!

lorena said...

Yo me haría un recogido hacia atrás retirando el pelo de la cara. De todas maneras estarás guapa guapa !!

Patrixjasyu said...

uf, yo soy fatal "pal pelo" pero lo de mudarse suena bien, si por mi fuera viviria cada mes en un pais distinto ;-)
Que te lo pases bien en Idaho, y dile a tu estupendo que se alimente bien en Montreal ;-D