Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summerrrrrr


Summers are lovely in this cute little part of the world I live in.
We have ocean, river, lake water.
My kids are missing the ocean beach so far, but we'll make it to one before the summer is over.
We have a little water park close to us, and another with a little wadding pool that we love and have visited almost everyday!
I hope my kids had fun this summer.
I know they missed daddy.
He is the cool one, I admit to that.
I miss having so much fun with him too :(
We've been busy though, and I haven't posted anything...so here it goes:
Sara's birthday.
She's the daughter of my Columbian friend Francia.

This young lady is obsessed with shoes and sun glasses!

The water park.
Always fun!
Seriously...it doesn't get old! Week after week, and they have so much fun!
The park.
After dinner, we go out and have a last go to the park.
It is quite relaxing, actually.
There is something about a sunset....incredibly romantic, if you ask me.
And at the end of the day all I think is: One day closer to see my babe :D




2 comments:

lorena said...

Que guapa que estas, tus hijos ni digamos.

Patricia said...

jo mis sobris!!! k largo se me esta haciendo el verano sin ellos.....van a ser todos asi???