Monday, August 16, 2010

Trip Cancelled

It is official...
I should have been driving through beautiful Washington State, but instead I am at home.
I cancelled the trip.
And I am sad about it, to be honest... But I have a feeling of relief.
I know I am less stressed now. Simplify, simplify! That's what I keep telling myself.
And I only have two more weekends till I see Evan again!
Not too long... I can do this, I can do this!
Being without him has been harder than being on my own with the kids.... I miss him, like the desert miss the rain ;P
Pleease time...FLY for me, pleeeeeeease!

3 comments:

lorena said...

Cuanto siento que hayas tenido que cancelar tu viaje, pero siento mucho mas que estés pasando este tiempo sola. Claro que puedes hacerlo, de echo lo has conseguido!!! Estas dos semanas pasaran volando y te habrás dado cualenta de que eres capaz!! Besos.

Sarah-Lynn said...

Did you have to cancel because of Isabel's health?? Or did it just seem like too much to do the trip?

Esther J. Clarke said...

Isabel is getting better, but I am still seeing doctors.