Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Wedding

I decided last minute that I would go to Fatima's wedding.
I saw it as an opportunity to have a day for myself... party with no kids! ( But apparently the guilt from leaving them ruins it for me ).
It was a super nice wedding.
I missed Evan by my side.
I always tell Evan I want to get married again.
I want to be in charge of my wedding. I was so eager to get married, that I didn't care about anything at all. I was so clueless, I would do many things different.
Starting from my dress!! That's my biggest regret about my wedding.
I had chosen THE one, but then let people talked to me into getting another :(
Another thing we didn't prepared was VOWS. I want to do it all over again! Plus I know now who I am marrying, what it is that I love about him, and how I couldn't live without him.
I know how much I care about not just making it my day, but for all my guests...
My sister Patricia's wedding, it is so far the best wedding I've been to :D
So, back to Fatima's wedding...it was BEAUTIFUL! Too bad it rained :S
They had plans to have done it outside.
I cried like a baby... why do I always cry in weddings??
I am a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Food was good... I thought I wanted seconds, but it was too much. So much I couldn't eat the desserts :(
I don;t know what I touched on my camera, but pictures are not too good.
But here's to the pretty AND happy couple!


















4 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

It was fun hanging out with you Esther!! I'm glad you were able to come! Enjoy your long lost shower curtain!!!

Patrixjasyu said...

que guapas son las mujeres indias, mi compañera Nirmala es un bellezon tambien.
Por suerte pudiste hacer algo chulo aunque no te hayas podido bajar a Utah, seguro que surgen algunas otras cosas que hacer que no te esperabas.
Un besazo!

Patricia said...

hija mia!! a mi tb me encantan las bodas! y me encantaria hacer algo como organizadora de bodas!! para tu 10 aniversario prepararemos algo guay va? pero para ello te tienes k venir pa españa!! ajajajja
POr cierto cuentanos como va la beba1!!!!

StephanieTJLee said...

Just stopping by. Seemed like a fabulous wedding. Thank you for sharing :)!