Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Until We Meet Again


Evan's grandma passed away on Sunday.
When we found out I told the kids. I wasn't sure how they would react, but they immediately started talking about the toys she gave them for Christmas.
She died peacefully while she was sleeping. Carmen said she was with Heavenly Father now so we said a little prayer and we asked Him to look after her.
I thought I would share this video.
It is very comforting for me to know that I will one day build a relationship with her, and my own grandmother, and great grandmother... I feel like I missed on the wisdom they had to share.
I'm grateful for Jesus Christ that made that possible.
I hope you can feel the strength and truth of President Monson's testimony.


1 comment:

Patricia said...

no me digas??? Y encima Evan por ahi lejos? Podra ir al funeral?? Menos mal que tenemos el evangelio para darnos consuelo y esperanza en otra vida!