Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bye Bye May!

May is over...can you believe it?
I had a good May.
Evan was not working or going to school... so I had him ALL to myself :D
We had some good fun.
I don't think I said it before... but Evan released a single in Itunes.
Only Love... my favorite!
You can go here and get it.
The complete album will be out soon.
I am so excited he's finally got it out there to the public.
So yes... it is good... pass it on!
He did some recording for me too.... I am so excited I get to have my first payed performance in a month!!
I am so excited to get started in my music... :D
We also got to do the most fun thing ever for our last date.
We had planned to attend the last session at the Temple last Friday... but there was some confusion and it was overbooked, so we ended up doing sealings.
Yay! We looooved it!
Evan had been doing some genealogy... actually that's what has kept him till late every night this month, so we had lots of names.
It was beautiful!
It was amazing!
I had done the work for two women before, and we had six kids sealed to them.
It was like if I knew them. Like I could feel how they felt... it was amazing. I couldn't stop crying.
I loved it.
The sealer was so special. He kept sharing thoughts with us, making comments, and kept saying he wasn't supposed to talk that much.
There were another two couples with us... so it felt really intimate.
It was great.
I love having done that with Evan.
The sealer even let us kissed on the altar.
He must have observed how we were looking at each other because he said: I am not watching!.... hahaha
After that we got to clean the Temple. Evan and I were in charge of moping and vacuuming the first floor.
It was great. We had lots of people, so we did it fast. Well... it was midnight when we were leaving the Temple.... But it felt great to do it!
The next day we had a great time at a BBQ with some friends... there is another good girl that is leaving to the States! It is the second time that happens to me! I find someone who I connect with and they move!.... my luck making friends here!... oh well...
Now June is going to be a challenge...
but hey! It is my first summer in Vancouver so there is so much to do here! :D
I won't say no to visitors! ;P
I don;t have any money, but I'll try to get some together and go down to Idaho-Utah and visit! No promises, because I am poor... but I'll try!


2 comments:

Lara said...

que gusto tener el templo a tiro de piedra eh?? :)

{irene} said...

peri...por fsvorrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ven a verme!