Saturday, June 19, 2010

Better Days

Apparently someone has been very hormonal these days...
I hate my period!! It is one of my least favorites about being pregnant too!
Those mood changes are horrible!
Anyway... LA ROJA ( not the Spanish National Soccer Team) makes everything worse :D
So I heard back from my hubby.
He is COMING HOME!!
He'll be here on the 28th of June till the 4th of July.
I AM SO EXCITED!!
He'll be here for the Canada Day celebrations... there is so much fun stuff going on!
Ahhhh... and I will lose him again for another two months....
I'm so happy, though.
It looks like my little excursion to Idaho/Utah is happening for sure :D
I would like to visit the Island too... but we'll have to see if we have enough money.
I hate the ferry! I hate how expensive it is! But I would like to visit with my friend Leah, that just had her third GIRL!! Oh, boy! Bless... I really wanted her to have a boy :S
I am happy things seem to be working out. And if they do't...why worry about it, right?? That's what I think... it feels better :D


1 comment:

lorena said...

Me alegro que puedas tener a tu EVAN durante unos días!! Loba aprovecha!!!