Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fatherless Father's Day

I thought today would suck...and I was right.
Evan called me yesterday to tell me he was leaving for his 5 day camp, so he'll not call until he's back. :(
So here we are without him, no celebration, no especial anything because he's not around.
We all miss him so much and can't wait till next Monday when he'll be home for a few days...
Ahhh!!I'm so excited!!
Here's why the kids LOVE DADDY:
* He plays games with us in the computer.
* We watch Hockey together.
* He plays hockey with us.
* He hugs us.
* Hi sings songs for us at bed time.
* He takes on dates.
* He likes to play I spy.
And
I love him for ALL the above
and because
* He comforts me like no other.
I can't never hide my tears from him... and he just hugs me and that's all he needs to do to calm me down.
* He always... ALWAYS says I'm HOT :D
* There is NOTHING that he cannot fix.
* He writes beautiful songs.
* He is so smart and he's doing GREAT in school.
* He already knows the woman I have the potential to be.
* He is the first one to say sorry.
* He won't stop till he becomes his BEST. And he's right on track.
I LOVE YOU BABE!




Ok... and it helps he's SO darn good looking!

2 comments:

Patrixjasyu said...

Si que es guapo si jamía. Las cosas como son. Y que siempre te diga que estas guapa... ¿oye no daría clases particulares este hombre? jejeje

Esther J. Clarke said...

Pues no creas q a veces me sienta mal!