Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday....bloody Sunday......

It is a good u2 song.
Sunday was the day he left.
After a busy weekend, we got to have a good cuddle session in the morning before everyone got up.
We took him to the airport and said our goodbyes.
When we were on our way back to the car, Carmen said: I miss dad already!...
Me too...
I know I will have a hard month, and then it will get even worse.
It was our stake conference and Elder Utchdorff and Ballard were speaking from Vancouver, so I wanted to go... but I barely made it to the end.
When I got home... I went on a cleaning mood.
I get like that when I am upset.
I take it on my untidy house... so it is good :D
I cleaned my room.... and Evan's side looks empty :(
His part of the closet looks empty :(
His side of my heart is empty too.... Can't wait to talk to him...whenever that is.











7 comments:

Laura said...

what?! he's gone already?

lorena said...

Espero que no se te haga muy largo. Si estuvieras aquí te haríamos compañia.

Irene said...

Esther, lo debes pasar muy triste. Menos mal que tienes tus niños y ellos te tienen a ti. Os hacéis compañía esperando. ¡Ánimo!

Andrea said...

One month is a long time - especially when you have young children. I hope it goes fast for you!

Lara said...

Animo, ya veras que en nada lo tienes otra vez ahi!

Patricia said...

pues hija, k se te pase rapido...aki en España, como muy bien dice Lore lo pasariais en grande!

Penélope said...

No te preocupes que ya se te ocurrira algo para que se te pase todo mas rapido.
Por lo menos antes de irse tus niños se lo pasaron en grande con la acampada.
Por cierto espero que Isabel este mejor, menudo susto os debio de dar. Besos