Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Temple Dedication

Our beautiful Temple was dedicated to the Lord and it was amazing!
We attended the first dedicatory session, so we could see the Corner Stone Ceremony as well.
I am glad we did.
We got to our Stake Center and hour before it started, and Evan and I sat quietly, pondering on the magnitude of what we were about to witness.
It will change our lives.... I can just feel it!

The Celestial room is amazing.
Can't wait to attend the Temple regularly!
It is only 45 min. away!

President Monson is so amazing.
He has a wonderful sense of humor... and he is just powerful.
Sister Monson couldn't come, but he brought, I quote: "the next best": their only daughter. Isn't it cute?
Elder Utchdorff was amazing as well.


The whole experience has been a bliss.
I am going next Saturday. One of the sister I visit teach is getting her endowments and she is getting sealed the Saturday after that.
She's asked me to take care of their 6 month old baby and bring her to them for the sealing!! I'm so lucky!!!
I know the Temple is the House of God, a place of love and beauty.
A place where we are sealed together... As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A FAMILY IS FOREVER!


4 comments:

Beth-a-knee said...

the temple looks so beautiful...I can't wait to go!

Patricia said...

k bonito el Templo? Es de las mismas medidas k el de Madrid? El salon Celestial precioso! Dan ganas de kedarse a vivir alli!

Esther J. Clarke said...

Es mucho mas pequenyo. Solo hay una habitacion de investiduras... pero todo es precioso, de verdad!!

{irene} said...

que bonito!