Monday, May 31, 2010

Camping

So I posted their pictures backwards in order...
But since Evan was going to be away for the summer he didn't want to miss a chance to go camping with Carmen and Evan.
I was happy to stay. I am NOT the camping girl type... and I like camping even less with kids... So I enjoyed my day off and took the bus into town, went to the library with Isabel and went to the mall ( I got to spend the money Evan gave me for Christmas... yes, I still had it in my pocket) and I love what I bought :D


Please... try not to be so jelause of my car...
if everything goes according to plan we'll be getting a newer car when Evan gets back... newer as in 5 or 6 years newer ;P








Apparently Carmen conducted the photo shoot :D




4 comments:

Laura said...

cute! where was the camp?

Esther J. Clarke said...

oops... golden ears camp site :D

Lara said...

se les ve que se lo pasaron de miedo!!

Patricia said...

jolin tia!! haberte animado!! mas k nada por la experiencia de hacer camping con los niƱos!!! yo tb soy mas de hotel anda!! k lista!!