Friday, May 21, 2010

Dani's B-day! and Reuben's Baptism

I have to write about this day...and I don't want to think about it anymore.
We had a fun b-day party for Evan's favorite friend Dani.
He is from the Spanish preschool group I take the kids to on Tuesdays.
Of course...they had a pinyata! :D
So they got lots of candy :D



Then we stop home to catch on the hockey game... they lost ( not a very happy hubby :S).
We went to Reuben's baptism. I was so excited to spend the evening with the Leonard's plus Elder Webster and wife... but I spent the evening at the Hospital, worried about my little Isabel.
At least my kids enjoyed themselves. They are in love with Reuben and Holly and they love them in return!
Some of the fun I missed :P




1 comment:

Patricia said...

piñata!!!! me encantan las piñatas....recuerdo el verano pasado!!