Monday, July 28, 2008

Very Tired

I've been really tired lately... Evan always wants to watch movies with me once everybody is in bed... but I always end up falling asleep ( which makes him really mad, for some reason).
He thinks I can have a nap during the day if I wanted...yeah, right! Carmen doesn't take naps since I don't know when, and Evan has some days, but that is my time to do some cleaning or cooking or reading or relaxing... but if I make the attempt to take a nap Carmen makes sure she makes it so very impossible for me to sleep.
Anyhow... I guess if I was really tired I could fall asleep anywhere, like I found Evan here.... went running and collapsed on the couch! he fell asleep just like that! Standing and everything!


8 comments:

Patricia said...

k me parto con el Evan...asi como si nada se kedo sopa??? jajajaja k fuerte!!!!
m dan ganas de comerlo!!

lorena said...

Por favor....está graciosisimo...que manera de dormir!! Si que tenía que estar reventado!!

silvia said...

Que fuerte, iker se quedo sopa una vez asi tambien, pero cuando le entro la flojera se sento de culo en el suelo el pobre.

Sarahstottle said...

ha ha ha, that's hilarious!! You know you're tired when...

Sarahstottle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penélope said...

Que grandes estan ya tus niños y que guapos y graciosos se les ve. Antes de leerlo aqui vi a tu madre y me dijo que vas a tener una niña, me alegro mucho!!. Para Carmen sera una muñequita a la que cuidar, y espero que para el hasta ahora peque de la casa tambien. Besitos.

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Jajaja... me parto con tu hijo. Debía estar rendido el pobre

Patricia said...

a kien le has borrado el comentario??? curiosidad!!