Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grandpa McLean's B-day!

I know it was last week, but I had to post about it.
First of all Carmen loved it! She loves B-days period.
Me, I thought it was a nice evening. Since I haven't experienced what it is to have a grandpa (even less a great grandpa) I love the fact that Carmen's got the chance to know hers.
He doesn't remember things but I hope that he noticed the little girl that was all over the cake and kept wishing him a happy b-day.
90 years old... and such an accomplished life!



This is my pretty boy



This is the family picture ( there are lots more... he has 31 great grandkids just from my mother in law!)
And this is Carmen when it was time to go home... she was really sad, she even gave us her best sad face for these pictures :P... she is such a model-actress.


In the meantime Evan was crying his eyes out all strapped in the carseat... so he got some pictures too!







1 comment:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

90 años!!! Wow! ¿Y esa es su esposa? Qué suerte!! Estar rodeado de seres queridos y nietos y bisnietos... Parece una foto de esas de las autoridades generales con toda la familia que aparecen en la Liahona :) Y qué bueno que los niños puedan llegar a conocerlos. Seguro que aunque son pequeños se acordarán siempre!!