Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Their hair was long....

So I dreamed about getting a haircut and once I woke up I called my personal stylist ( always on call ;D...thank you Sarah!) and she came over to give my kids a nice trim... at least that's what I told Evan...


... but this is how they ended



I LOVE IT!!!
After seeing herself in the mirror Carmen said: "I look like Dora!"
I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world!!!


And my little Evan...oh, well... he was a nightmare to work with... but he is so cute no matter the hair... so hopefully that will help me not to get a good one from my dear hubby...:{
( he was really against cuttin his cute curls)






Now it is my turn... I'm just not sure what to do with my hair.... I'm contemplating the idea of going back to brown... but I love my highlights...so who know...and I also want a frinch... or maybe I get some of those side-swept bangs... so once I decide I'll get it done!! I'm so excited....even more after seing how beautiful my kids look now!


5 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Son una pasada de guapos; sin pelotear ¿eh?

Tania Jabonero said...

no es por que son mis sobrinos pero que ricos son!!! los dos!!! me los como a los dos!!!!!! no paro de mirar lasfotos!!

Patricia said...

jo tia!!! k guapa la carmen madre mia!!! me voy a hacer una copia...tengo un marco justo para esa foto!!! tia cuanto kiero a tus nenes son preciosos!! k ganas tengo de ir a verles y jugar con ellos!!!!!!!!!!
loba!!!! te pido en adopcion el k tienes en camino!!!

Brittney said...

They're both beautiful. I would LOVE for my boys to have hair even that long! We have to bribe Bryan big time anytime we want to cut his hair - he doesn't sit still for anyone!

Esther J. Clarke said...

Uy uy uy....gracias...
Creo q el q viene me lo quedo tb!! jajaja
Y tengo q mencionar q mi marido todavia me odia un poco por haberles cortado el pelo :{