Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend....

We didn't go out Friday bc we went out for dinner on Thursday... ( I'm at the point where I feel hungry but then I can't really eat all I feel like eating.... I feel my stomach so up and squeezed I can't get hardly anything in it!!)... so we went to the gym instead. I tried to get some sympathy from my trainer bc I don't feel like going to the gym anymore.... but I got nothing!!! She practically said she didn't care... I have to work out.... Oh well... whatever! I'll keep going!!
I also went Saturday morning... not before having a super nutritious breakfast of Chocolate cake and custard.... so I felt I had to burn it off!!
We got our shopping done and we went to the beach with Sarah and Adriel. And they came home to have dinner with us.
Evan went and played ice hockey and I waited up for him to read the scriptures together.
My kids always give us the easiest time to go to sleep on Saturday night and they sleep in on Sunday morning, so it's 8'30 and we have to wake them up to go to Church... which means that we are normally late.
I super enjoyed the lesson this week.
I can't help but feel like Ammon when I look back on my mission.
Could I have ever thought I would be this blessed for serving a mission?????
It is a blessing for life! It is definitely up there with the feelings of being a mother!
I tried to share my feelings with the two young ladies that were in my class...
My patriarchal blessing says that I would be an influence on many young women to go on a mission and build an eternal family... so I hope and pray that I touched them in some way.
Evan had to go home teaching after Church so when he got home I made lunch for him and for the Elder and we went to visit with the Slobodan's ( my favorite family in the ward....I've mentioned them before). Jay and Jacinta were over and we got a chance to hang out with them... I so wish they lived here on the Island!!!.
They gave us a bunch of pictures they took of our kids from the last time they came over... so I'm putting some of them here!
We then left for a walk by the sea wall and came home for some yummy Alfredo pasta.
We had a mini Spanish lesson... Evan has been having problems with the Conditional tense so we went over it for a little while. He is doing great but I get a bit frustrated with the way he learns... is so not my way and we always argue because I always try to convince him that my method is better....and anybody that knows Evan knows that he is very very VERY hard headed!! He has to be right! But it is ok, I guess... We always end up laughing anyway....






















3 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué guay! Mientras leía tu entrada me daba cuenta de lo bendecidas que somos por tener la Iglesia. Realmente ésta llena nuestra vida, no solo en la parte esiritual, sino social, mental, familiar... Gracias al Evangelio tenemos los mejores amigos, las mejores oportunidades de servir, tenemos el tiempo ocupado y nunca nos sentimos solos. En fin...
Gracias por compartir tus sentimientos sobre la misión. A mí Benjamín no me dejó hacerla. Me enganchó antes de que lo hiciera otro; jajaja... ¿Dónde serviste tú? Conociste a Evan en la misión ¿no?
Las fotos de los niños son de catálogo. Están guapisimos.
¿Y tú cómo estás? Ya te decían si era niño o niña ¿no? Aaaagghhhhh!!!!

Patricia said...

lobaza!!!! pense k me ibas a llamar este domingo!! k perraza estas hecha todavia no me has felicitado!! creo k esta semana m entregan el portatil asi k podre poner fotos!!! tia k pinta de padre se le ve a Evan en esta foto!! y de ti???? ni una!! tirate una con el barrigon!!! hoy te dicen los resultados de niño o niña no????? llama!!!!

silvia said...

Pero que mala es patricia...con el Barrigo, si cuando estamso embarazadas estamos de la muerte, tenemos escusas para todo...estan tu niños guapisimos, pero hazte una que seguro que nos gusta verte a todoas, un beso.